- $79 for a Valentine’s Day Weekend Treasure Tavern Show and a bottle of wine for two ($165.90 value)
Choose from the following showtimes:
- Friday, February 12 at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 13 at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, February 13 at 8:45 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14 at 7:30 p.m.
The show includes a four-course dinner; click to see the menu. Customers can choose a bottle of house red or white wine. Parking available for an additional $5.
Treasure Tavern is one of those rare places where a four-course meal isn't the main event. That's in spite of the meal's gourmet entrees, such as beef tenderloin or roast chicken with asparagus. The reason is simple: no matter how good, the food can never outshine the house variety show.
The production is the work of the tavern's proprietor, Madame Gretta, who presents a show that's good-natured, but definitely not kid-friendly. Leading the way is a group of dancers nicknamed the "Jewels," with names like Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire. But they're just one of the night's many acts. Also gracing the stage are acrobats, a Russian quick-change act, and an aptly named pickpocket duo: Rob and Grift.