Guests will experience 350+ unique makers, creators and collectors, gourmet food, music, interactive art and the unexpected.
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free parking included
- Free admission for kids under 5
- Pets allowed? yes
Referred to as "The Festival of the Bay" providing a fun family event offering:
- 350+ curated exhibitors, offering one of a kind finds.
- The best Bay Area food purveyors provide their ethinic fare from around the world - a foodie mecca experience.
- Live music from up and coming Bay Area Indie bands & dj’s offering many genres of music.
- Multiple bars offering innovative adult libations.
- Interactive Art where attendees participate in leaving a statement by art or word.
- Live art - artists creating large murals.
- TreasureFest always features the unique, unusual and unexpected! Kids 5 and under are free, and the event hosts free parking and is pet friendly.