Adrenaline enthusiasts can embark on an exciting “aerial trails” adventure high among the lush trees of Jackson State Park in London, KY
About This Deal
- Admission for Two People with One T-Shirt
- Admission for Four People with Two T-Shirts
- Admission for Six People with Three T-Shirts
Treetop Adventure will close for the season in mid-November, but plans to reopen in March.
Need To Know
About Treetop Adventure
Treetop Adventure is an amusement park for ages 7 and above.. Visitors won't find roller coasters or arcade games here. Instead, the fun happens high in the trees, deep in the woods of Levi Jackson State Park.
- The Course: Six levels of difficulty (from purple circle to double black diamond) lead adventurers across up to 60 challenging elements. As difficulty increases, so too does the height, requiring the bravest guests to traverse zip-lines, rope bridges, and suspended tunnels up to 20 feet in the air.
- The Equipment: Treetop Adventure was built by under the stringent regulations of the Association of Challenge Course Technology, ensuring safety for climbers at all levels. This includes helmets and gloves, an innovative harness system, and impeccably maintained obstacles.
- The Experience: Endlessly customizable, kids and adults alike can choose how hard they want to push themselves. The course offers both physical and mental challenges, and is sure to exhilarate any adventurer.