All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 6, 2018
· June 30, 2018
· June 29, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Eight Options
- $19 for an event-planner course ($229 value)
- $19 for an event design and styling course ($199 value)
- $19 for a networking-events-organizer course ($99 value)
- $19 for a wedding-planner course ($229 value)
- $29 for an event management course with business and accountancy ($529 value)
- $29 for a wedding-planner course with finance and business management ($529 value)
- $35 for two of the above courses ($1,058 value)
- $89 for all of the above courses ($1,814 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; membership expires 45 days from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, beauty, health, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Over 70 professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.