What You'll Get
- Learn the basics of analyzing a space and maximizing its potential
- Utilize colors, textures, and patterns for different aesthetics
- 10 modules offered including Background to Interior Design, Fundamental Principles, Design Elements, and Managing your Interior Design Business
- Focus on popular interior styles such as Contemporary, Shabby Chic, and Mediterranean
- Upon completion, students will receive a certificate and ICOES accreditation
- See the syllabus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; membership expires 45 days from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Thirty-six professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.