- $5 for an online extensions and hair styling course ($229 value)
- Hairstyles throughout history
- How to care for, protect, and nourish hair
- Tips and tricks on techniques like washing, straightening, curling, and drying
- Creating hair color and styles to individual face shapes and skin tones
- Up-dos for special occasions
- Different types of extensions
- Applying and removing extensions
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 105,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Thirty-six professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.