$59 for an online wedding-planner course with finance and business-management training ($529 value)
- 24/7 access to 150 hours of online content
- Includes accountancy, sales, and marketing training
- 32 modules, downloadable resources and over 20 video tutorials
- Upon completion, students will receive a certificate and ICOES accreditation
Students will learn about the wedding planning process and business skills, including:
- Different types of weddings
- Dressing the wedding party
- How to help couples create a budget
- Funding your wedding-planning business
- Tax accounting and bookkeeping
- Developing your brand
- Social media and online marketing
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Thirty-six professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.