What You'll Get
$39 for an online event-management course with business- and financial-planning content ($529 value)
- 24/7 access to 180 hours of online training
- 31 course modules covering such topics as event planning, invitations, managing expenses, bookkeeping, marketing, and sales
- Series of video tutorials
- Continuous assessment to ensure that all new knowledge concepts are correctly absorbed and applied
- Individual logins to the Virtual Campus where you can locate all materials, track progress, and receive assessment
- Internationally accredited certificate awarded upon successful course completion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; membership expires 45 days from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Thanks to the instructors at Trendimi, the world of fashion, events, and interior design is only a few clicks away. In fact, they don't even require you to leave the house. Their collection of online courses has helped over 115,000 students from 122 countries bolster their personal fashion knowledge or prepare for careers in the personal shopping or clothing and style industries. Thirty-six professional online courses help students jump-start careers in fields as diverse as nail artist and event planner.
Filled with full videos and interactive activities, personal-shopper courses instruct students on assisting personal-shopping clients in their fashion and style choices, while makeup-artistry classes teach students professional brush and color-matching techniques. Nail-artist courses equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to start a career in nail care, while hairstylist classes teach insider tips and tricks on hairstyling techniques. The team even offers an online wedding-planning course that instructs students on all the details they need to plan a successful event, from choosing dates and venues to selecting an appropriate theme.