Today's Groupon prettifies any part—big or small, tall or short, blond or brunette, square or circle—for new customers at Trendz Salon. You get $40 worth of any hair, waxing, and nail service, such as a haircut (women's start at $45, men's at $25), highlight (foil from $85), eyebrow waxing ($15), underarm waxing ($20+), manicure ($25), pedicure ($40), and acrylic nails ($35). You can wax your underarms and eyebrows for less than $40, or get a manicure and shampoo/style ($20). Reviewers on Citysearch say Trendz's stylists give the best colors and cuts in town; check out some of Trendz's before and after photos if you don't believe it or if you do believe it but want hard evidence.
The salon and spa is a tranquil oasis with a friendly, professionally licensed staff. If you have an unwanted color of hair on your head, Trendz will color it. If you have hair where you shouldn't have hair, Trendz will wax it. If you don't have enough hair, Trendz can give you extensions. If you have too much hair, Trendz can cut it in a way that makes you feel content. If your hair already makes you feel content, Trendz will give you a manicure or pedicure to make your fingers and toes content enough to match your highly contented hair.
- I love it at TRENDS SALON!!! The entire staff is extremely friendly and talented!! Everyone time I leave TRENDZ, I leave feeling happy and AWESOME!! I would recomment [sic] TRENDZ SALON to anyone!! Love it Love it!!! – molldv, Citysearch
- This place has it together and they are not uptight at all! Everyone in the salon treats you with the highest level of service. – K s., Insider Pages
- I have been a client at Trendz for many years and would not go anywhere else. The stylist are some of the most talented in town [sic]. – gutgang1, Citysearch
Beauty Fads to Avoid
Trendz stylists not only keep you up-to-date with the latest beauty trends, but they can also help you steer clear of temporary beauty fads. Here are some recent beauty fads worth avoiding:
- Yo! MTV Raps logo shaved into back of scalp
- clip-on eyelashes
- using waxes and glues to switch left and right eyebrows
- giving to charity
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
13376 Research Blvd
Austin, Texas 78750Get Directions