What You'll Get
Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Mediterranean and Indian food for two or more
- $20 for two Groupons, each good for $20 worth of Mediterranean and Indian food for two or more (a $40 value)
- $17 for a five-visit punch card (a $35 value). Each visit is good for up to $7 worth of select menu items.<p>
All options must be used after 2 p.m. Click here to view the menu.<p> Punch cards can be used for the following items:
- Hummus ($5.50)
- Hummus with spiced ezme ($6.25)
- Baba Ghanoush salad ($5.50)
- Eggplant salad ($5.50)
- Labne ($5.75)
- Spiced ezme ($5.75)
- Stuffed grape leaves ($6.45) <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase a food item. Multi-voucher option valid only for select menu items. Valid only after 2PM, Monday-Friday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Trenton Kebab House
Though it's not literally constructed out of kebabs, Trenton Kebab House boasts a variety of the classic meat skewers inside its modest confines. Diners can belly up to lamb, chicken, and shrimp kebabs simmered in paprika and hot peppers, or taste-test gyros, falafel sandwiches, hummus, and stuffed grape leaves. These Mediterranean dishes share menu space with Indian cuisine in the form of samosas, vegetable curry, and tandoori chicken, alongside lunch and dinner specials that can take up to four diners and transform them into one clean-plate club.