Choose Between Two Options
$25 for membership package for one ($40 value)
- Free admission to exhibitions, critiques, art talks, panels, and the annual open studio event
- No application fees for exhibition open calls and residencies
- Limited edition Trestle tote bag, designed by one of its exhibiting artists
- 10% off classes for one year
- 10% off the purchase of artwork for one year
$45 for the above membership package for one plus $50 toward classes ($90 value)
It can be hard for an artist to get their art in front of collectors, gallery owners, and influential people in the art world, which is why Trestle Gallery can be such a valuable resource. The nonprofit contemporary art space in Gowanus, Brooklyn, showcases new works by under-represented artists, giving them the chance to get some necessary exposure without hanging their paintings on the backs of city buses.
Trestle not only represents burgeoning artists, but also offers them professional-development services. These include monthly critiques where artists give and receive feedback and panel discussions with established artists and art-world professionals. Those who want more instruction can participate in Trestle’s community classes to learn new artistic techniques or meet a mentor.