Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an annual family membership ($35 value)
- $75 for an annual archivists’ society membership ($249 value)
Each option includes the following:
- Quarterly River Winds newsletter and Grand River Packet publication
- Members-only invitations to special events
- Recognition in the River Winds quarterly newsletter * Research assistance
The family membership also comes with a 10% discount in the gift shop on any nonconsignment item. The archivists’ society membership also includes a 15% discount in the gift shop and two tickets to the Feast of the Strawberry Moon.
Tri-Cities Historical Museum
Tri-Cities Historical Museum occupies two appropriately historic buildings—the Grand Trunk Railroad Depot, originally built in 1870, and the Akeley Building, originally built in 1871. Today, these relics display artifacts from Spring Lake, Ferrysburg, and Grand Haven's pasts, documenting events all the way back to when the land belonged to Native Americans. They cover a diverse array of topics, too, from maritime exploration and medicine to decor, through rooms decorated with historically accurate furniture, art, and tablet computers.