This non-invasive treatment helps customers reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin, and is performed by a certified clinician
What You'll Get
- Non-invasive treatment using multi-polar radio frequency (RF), pulsed electro magnetic fields (PEMF) and VariPulse technology (VP) for reducing wrinkles and tightening the skin
- Valid treatment areas: face, neck, abdomen, arms, and thighs
- Expected results: cellulite reduction, wrinkle reduction, circumferential reduction, skin tightening
- Equipment: FDA-approved Venus Legacy device
- Staff qualifications: Dr. Tom Triba, D.C. specializes in chiropractics since 1987; graduated from Palmer College in 1987 and received the head internship position at the world renown Gonstead Clinic in Mt. Horeb, Wisconsin
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Triba Clinic
Dr. Thomas Triba D.C. of Triba Chiropractic Clinic’s streamline physiques and boost inner wellness with noninvasive treatments that combine space-age technology with ancient healing techniques.
Other technology-driven services include Zerona body-sculpting treatments – which liquefy subcutaneous fat so the body can more easily process it – and energy treatments that stimulate inflamed tissue and alleviate aches and pains. To complement their arsenal of high-tech procedures, technicians draw from traditional techniques as well, using acupuncture to combat allergies and chiropractic methods to trigger bodies’ self-healing abilities.