Humans are just as adept at changing colors as chameleons; they turn red when embarrassed, green when ill, and blue when banging on percussive tubes in Man Group meetings. Give yourself a hue of choosing with today’s Groupon to Tribeology Salon in Overland Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get one month of unlimited tanning on the Solarix X2 360 high-pressure bed (a $70 value).
- For $55, you get two months of unlimited tanning on the Solarix X2 360 high-pressure bed (a $140 value).
- For $45, you get two months of unlimited tanning on a Malibu or standing high-pressure bed (a $120 value).
- For $25, you get one month of unlimited tanning on a Malibu or standing high-pressure bed (a $60 value).
- For $17, you get one spray tan (a $35 value).
Tribeology Salon’s skilled stylists sheathe beauty mavens in customized sun-kissed glows deployed by spray tanners and four UV tanning beds. As the Solarix X2 360 pod envelops pigmentless patrons with faux sunlight, cooling fans keep bed cargo from sprouting beads of sweat or flames from pore-hidden candlesticks. Clients can also choose to slide into a Malibu or standing tanning bed outfitted with bulbs that aid in deepening skin-color bases. During a spray-tan session, skin surfaces will be coated in a UV-free solution that naturally darkens the color of the epidermis with a streak-free tan. Though each tanning service is performed quickly, children or devolving significant others can wait in the salon’s play area.