- $25 toward gourmet smoked, canned, and frozen seafood at the new Trident Seafoods (formerly known as Port Chatham Smoked Seafood)
- High-quality Portlock and Trident products
- Pleasant atmosphere
- Helpful staff
- Easy parking and ADA accessible
- Convenient Ballard location two blocks east of Chitenden Locks
- In-store purchases only.
Most customers of Trident Seafoods are too busy enjoying their treasures from the deep to write many reviews. Four Yelpers give it a near-perfect rating of 4.5 stars, and four Insider Pages users give it four stars.
- I definitely recommend this place - the employees are friendly, the food is great, and the quality is very high! – Sonya L., Yelp
- They have a variety of seafood, and it's super fresh. – shelby h., Insider Pages
- We have discovered their frozen salmon patties and lox to have ourselves. They are friendly and helpful. – Jay R., Insider Pages
2821 NW Market St.
Seattle, Washington 98107Get Directions