Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All goods or services must be used by the same person in one visit. Valid only at the location listed. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Trifecta Med Spa
Trifecta Med Spa is a Allergan Top 250 Nationwide provider and Allergan Center of Excellence. Our mission, at Trifecta Med Spa, is to offer the highest quality service to our clients, by Dr. Edward Fruitman, M.D. and the best medical aestheticians, through state of the art cosmetic treatments and technology in Manhattan's Financial District, Central Park South-57th street, as well as Hewlett, Long Island.