Choose from Three Options
- $39 for combo admission for one person ($64.95 value)
- $75 for combo admission for two people ($129.90 value)
- $129 for combo admission for four people ($259.80 value)
Each of the above options includes the following per person:
- A 3-hour Adventure at the Trinity Forest Adventure Park ($39.95 value)
- All-day, unlimited activities at The Southern Cross Ranch ($25 value)
Trinity Forest Adventure Park
Brad and Judy Lee are devoted environmentalists: Judy is a wildlife rehabilitator, and both received an award from the International Wildlife Rehabilitation Council in 2005 for their work. So it's hardly a surprise that after visiting a few aerial parks in the Northeast in 2012, the couple decided they wanted to give Texans a chance to mingle with Mother Nature, too. Spread across seven acres near Trinity River, the result—Trinity Forest Adventure Park—immerses visitors in a world free of cell phones, job worries, and pay-per-view sunsets.
Here, adventures unfold on six aerial obstacle courses in the trees, each with four degrees of difficulty. Thrill-seekers zip, dive, soar, and commando crawl through 200-year-old oaks as they conquer more than 70 rope bridges, ziplines, cargo nets, swing tires, and ladders, all while safely attached to a harness. No matter the course, though, trips are what guests make them: they can be laid back and appreciative of the surroundings, or adrenaline-pumping tests of mettle.