All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 27, 2011
Reviewed November 21, 2011
Reviewed November 20, 2011
What You'll Get
For $8, today's side deal gets you one admission to the Wine Country Thanksgiving Celebration at Trinity Vineyards (up to an $18 value).
- Small, locally owned vineyard
- From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on November 26−28, the winery will celebrate the flavors of the season
- One admission ($10) includes a tasting of six current wines and a winter-spiced pinot noir
- 10% off all wine and artisan gift purchases
- Guests may choose to have a full glass of 2006 pinot noir ($8) or 2009 viognier ($6)
- Snacks and live music from local guitarist Steve Pulvers
- …Trinity is a small, family-owned business dedicated to the bounty of Western Oregon. – Niki Price, Oregon Coast Today
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for Wine Country Thanksgiving Festival on 11/26, 11/27 and 11/28. Must be 21 years or older. Valid ID required for entrance. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.