All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 21, 2012
March 21, 2012
March 18, 2012
What You'll Get
Clay target shooting, like playing tennis in stilettos, requires quick reflexes, demands excellent aim, and destroys a lot of clay. Pulverize pottery with today’s Groupon to Triple B Clays in South El Monte. Choose from the following options:
- For $109, you get an intro-to-clay-target-shooting package for 2 (a $260 value) including 65 targets and a certified instructor.
- For $199, you get an intro-to-clay-target-shooting package for 4 (a $467 value) including 125 targets and a certified instructor.
- For $449, you get an intro-to-clay-target-shooting package for 10 (a $1,035 value) including 300 targets and two certified instructors.<p>
Each package includes the following per person: * Gun * Ammunition * Ear and eye protection * Shooting vest * Golf cart<p>
Triple B Clays’ large selection of shooting venues launches targets at a multitude of trajectories, allowing both trigger novitiates and seasoned shooters alike to master the art of aim and control. Before hunting or UFO poaching, shooters can become comfortable with a firearm at the clay-target-shooting venue, which boasts nine fields sanctioned by the National Skeet Shooting Association, or at the sporting-clays venue where visitors encounter 25 different shooting stations replicating the dynamic challenges of bird hunting. Gunners are free to spread their allotment of targets out over as many venues as they like. Additionally, at least one certified instructor always remains on hand with each group to answer any questions, ensure proper gun safety, and keep guests unharmed from any clay widowers attempting to exact revenge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. 48hr cancellation notice required. Must be at least 12 years old. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Triple B Clays
- 10 trap fields with voice-activated equipment
- 9 skeet fields
- 25-station sporting-clay course
- 8 five-stand traps
- More challenging options, including Olympic Bunker and FITASC
- 12- and 20-gauge shotguns
- Demo guns
- Brands such as Winchester, Browning, and Fabarm
At a Glance
Triple B Clays throws more targets than any other club in the U.S. Yet that impressive figure is nothing when compared to the number of clay pigeons that have taken flight on their fields over the past quarter of a century. Over those decades, Triple B Clays has also assembled a team of certified instructors, who work with students of various ages and skill levels.