All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$125 for a clay-shooting package for two (up to $314 value)
- Certified instructor ($70 value)
- 50 shotgun shells ($17 value)
- Up to 60 targets ($33 value)
- Two sets of ear protection ($2 value)
- Two sets of eye protection ($7 value)
- Use of two guns (up to $80 value)
- Golf cart rental ($25 value)
- Use of two guns if clients want to continue shooting at the end of the course (up to $80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per customer. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancelation policy applies (not to exceed voucher price). Late arrival accommodations will be subject to availability and management approval. Must be 12 years or older and be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Must sign waiver. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Triple B Clays
- 10 trap fields with voice-activated equipment
- 9 skeet fields
- 25-station sporting-clay course
- 8 five-stand traps
- More challenging options, including Olympic Bunker and FITASC
- 12- and 20-gauge shotguns
- Demo guns
- Brands such as Winchester, Browning, and Fabarm
At a Glance
Triple B Clays throws more targets than any other club in the U.S. Yet that impressive figure is nothing when compared to the number of clay pigeons that have taken flight on their fields over the past quarter of a century. Over those decades, Triple B Clays has also assembled a team of certified instructors, who work with students of various ages and skill levels.