Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to Trocadero Pizza & Steakhouse. Choose from three options:
- For $18, you get a pizza dinner for two (up to a $27.90 value). The dinner includes:
- One Italian or Caesar salad (up to a $7.95 value)
One medium three-topping or specialty pizza (up to a $19.95 value)
- For $30, you get a pizza dinner for four (up to a $42.15 value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.25 value)
- One Italian or Caesar salad (Up to a $7.95 value)
One large three-topping or specialty pizza (up to a $22.95 value)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything off the menu during dinner hours.
At Trocadero Pizza & Steakhouse, chefs pile plates with heaping portions of Italian and Greek fare including pizza, pasta, steaks, seafood, and lamb dishes. Guests can begin flavour tours with a crisp Caesar or Italian salad, or pick from 15 appetizers, such as escargots or homemade dolmathes filled with ground sirloin. With more than 20 toppings at their fingertips, patrons can blanket their pizzas or a dining companion’s chilly shoulders with the likes of house capocollo, fresh garlic, or oysters, as well as three cheeses such as Greek feta and Canadian cheddar. If too many tempting options cause pizza performance anxiety, guests can instead peruse four specialties, including the Hawaiian with mushrooms, ham, pineapple, and tomatoes, or the Sweet 16 with mushrooms, salami, green peppers, olives, cheddar cheese, delivered by Molly Ringwald.