The majority of real-life lasers are productive members of society, contrary to their negative Hollywood portrayals as family shrinkers and stealers of guns’ jobs. Discover the truth with today’s Groupon to Tropez Med Spa in Natick. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $750 value).
- For $149, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $900 value).
- For $199, you get three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $2,100 value).
- For $179, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $1,250 value).
- For $279, you get six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,500 value).
Tropez’s talented team of aestheticians revitalizes the body with customized laser hair-removal treatments. During an initial consultation, technicians analyze skin and hair types to develop tailored treatments that blast away hair more safely than staring into the lost Ark. Emitted from either a YAG or Alexandrite laser, depending on skin type, the beams of concentrated light hunt down follicles planted in every epidermal hue. According to Tropez, patients can see a 70%–90% reduction in body hair after six treatments, though results may vary.
Tropez Salon & Spa
Tropez Aveda Salon and Spa splits its 4,000-square-foot facility right down the middle, dedicating itself equally to both sides of its name. From head to toe, the company's staff caters to each client's appearance, health, and relaxation, oftentimes turning to Aveda products to aid in fulfilling that mission. In the salon, stylists snip and rearrange hair, and nearby, nail stations refresh hands and feet. Massages, facials, and hydrotherapy treatments join forces to blitz stress in the med spa, which combines medical precision with relaxation more effectively than playing a game of Operation in a hot tub.