Raw fish, like snowballs, must be rolled with care before being thrown at a school superintendent for refusing to call a snow day. Enjoy well-crafted, conveniently projectile edibles with today’s Groupon.
$15 for $30 worth of sushi, such as:
- Signature maki rolls such as:
- Double-crunch california roll with crab, avocado, and cucumber coated with crunchy tempura flakes ($9.79)
- Cowboy roll with crab, salmon, shrimp, avocado, and spicy mayo ($10.99)
- Classic rolls such as:
- Caterpillar roll with avocado and freshwater eel ($12)
- Spicy tuna roll ($5.65)
- See the full sushi menu<p>
In addition to innovative sushi rolls and hibachi cuisine, the culinary artisans at Tropical Cafe craft classic sandwiches, salads, and egg breakfasts. Culling fresh ingredients and housemade sauces, the raw-fish masters roll traditional and American-inspired maki flavored with strips of bacon, Angus beef, and asparagus. Grill gurus sear meats, vegetables, and rice at tableside grills, creating sizzling hibachi fare before the eyes of delighted diners and ventriloquist dummies.