Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the provider will discuss the patient’s goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must arrive at least 15 minutes before appointment to fill out paperwork. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies ($50 fee if not canceled in required cancellation time). Can use at providers discretion. Those who have purchased this voucher before may not purchase another one. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Trouvaille Med Spa
Trouvaille Med Spa's dedicated staff has trained in a wide variety of skin- and body-boosting treatments.
- Injectables: Depending on clients' particular issues the skilled providers evaluate and educate clients about solutions which can meet their needs, whether it be Sculptra, Juvederm, Radiesse, or Kybella.
- PRP: Platelet-rich-plasma therapy can be customized to address such signs of aging as deep wrinkles or hair loss.
- Laser Therapy: A selection of trusted laser systems can address everything from excess hair to hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- Aesthetics: Aestheticians evaluate skin and educate customers to help get their skin looking healthy with services ranging from meticulous and artful permanent makeup to energizing skin peels and facials.