A beautician provides facial treatments that cleanse the skin and even its tone to promote radiant, more youthful appearance
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of HydraFacial: evens the skin tone, cleanses pores, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of oxygen treatment: increases the amount of oxygen in blood to promote healing processes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About True Beauty Wellness Spa
Brocade throw pillows, teak furniture, and touches of greenery set the scene at True Beauty Wellness Spa. Specializing in organic skin and body treatments, this day spa is led by owner and skincare specialist Jacqueline Martinson, who has guided her more than 15 years of experience with the belief that bodies are sacred temples. To that end, True Beauty Wellness Spa utilizes organic products, including ISUN, Skin Script, and Balanced Guru, and clinical-grade cosmeceuticals in services. PCA Skin peels, therapeutic masks, and microdermabrasion are a small selection of the spa's many offerings, which also include massage therapy and waxing.