Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus or Voluma XC
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
View True Beauty Med Spa’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About True Beauty Med Spa
Sookhee Klein began True Beauty Med Spa with helping people in mind, as her passion is helping people achieve their skin goals. She has been in the medical field since 1992. Sookhee has worked as a medical assistant in many different specialties including plastic surgery with skincare, urgent care, family practice, pediatrics, and ear nose and throat and has also been a CNA for 6 years.