All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 4, 2014
December 23, 2013
November 15, 2013
What You'll Get
Like a gentle dragon or the earth itself, a falafel’s rough exterior belies its inner warmth. Crunch through outer shells with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $15 for $30 off your dinner bill Monday through Thursday
- $15 for three vouchers (a $30 value); each voucher is good for $10 off your lunch bill Monday through Thursday
- $15 for $30 off your dinner bill Friday or Saturday
- $15 for three vouchers (a $30 value); each voucher is good for $10 off your lunch bill Friday or Saturday
You can order anything on the [Bethlehem menu](http://gr.pn/10xyBUt) or the [Emmaus menu](http://gr.pn/10xyDLZ). Lunch is served from 12-3 p.m. at the Bethlehem location, and from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Emmaus location. All entrees come with a Mediterranean salad, basmati rice, hummus, and pita chips. The Emmaus location also serves flavored lattes and other [specialty drinks](http://www.yourtrueblue.com/index.php/true-blue-emmaus-menus/true-blue-emmaus-specialty-drinks) ($3.50–$4.50).
#####Want a Suggestion?
* Appetizer—stuffed grape leaves ($4.99–$5.99)
* Entrees—steak basmati ($13.99) and fattoush salad with chicken ($9.49–$9.99)
**Total Bill**: $27.97–$29.47 for two people at dinner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid with any other specials or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About True Blue Mediterranean Café
True Blue Mediterranean Café brings fresh Mediterranean food to a pair of Lehigh Valley locations—one in Bethlehem set amongst historic buildings, and another in Emmaus with a seasonal outdoor patio. At both, diners can fuel up with protein-packed bites of lamb kabob, or a steak gyro loaded with marinated hunks of steak and Mediterranean pickles. They can also crunch into meat-free dishes, such as the vegetarian sampler, which features hummus, babaganoush, and grape leaves served alongside warm pita bread.