People choose their nail-polish shade based on the season, their outfit, or their need to hide unnoticed inside a berry patch. Find a perfect match with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a mani-pedi package (a $139 total value)
- Shellac manicure (a $40 value)
- Purissima organic spa pedicure (a $99 value)<p>
$65 for a Honey package (a $190 value)
- Spa manicure with scrub and massage
- Green-tea spa pedicure with callus buff, mask, and 15-minute massage
- 60-minute European facial<p>
$105 for a Lily package (a $350 value)
- Spa manicure
- Purissima organic spa pedicure
- 60-minute collagen facial
- 60-minute body massage<p>
True Grace Spa & Nail
The nail technicians, massage therapists, and aestheticians at True Grace Spa & Nail use top-shelf products to yield long-lasting results. By slathering hands and feet in a private-label lotion containing pure botanical ingredients, nail technicians hydrate the skin without leaving the greasy after-feel associated with cheap lotions or used motor oil. During signature facials, aestheticians nourish faces with Decléor products that contain all-natural ingredients. To enhance the therapeutic benefits of massage, kneading professionals may add the spa's signature Cellular Renewal lotion or Moisture Vitality lotion, both of which restore vitality to the skin and promote relaxation with subtle aromas of citrus or lavender.
11 Burtis Ave.
New Canaan, Connecticut 06840