What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for $50 worth of dinner for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $55 for $100 worth of dinner for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $60 worth of dinner for two or more, valid any day
- $69 for $120 worth of dinner for four or more, valid any day
- $12 for $25 worth of lunch or Sunday brunch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on day of purchase. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on federal holidays. Offer for four requires four diners at table. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About True North Restaurant
True North Restaurant's exposed-brick walls, sleek wraparound bar, and antique-inspired mirrors help create a warm environment that welcomes guests with open arms. Once diners arrive, they'll find a selection of ever-changing high-end beers and wines. These libations are complemented by gastropub fare available from brunch to dinner. Read on to learn about a few of the standout dishes.
- Bar snack: Guests can pull up a seat at the bar and munch on chicken pâté, served with cornichons, saba, and a grilled baguette.
- Small plate: The pork bun features Korean-style barbecued pork belly, plus pickled carrots, cucumbers, and mint.
- Main plate: True North's upscale twist on a burger includes a red-onion marmalade, serrano ham, arugula, aged manchego cheese, and black-garlic aioli on a brioche bun.