All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $75 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one small area ($300 value)
- $119 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area ($700 value)
- $189 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one large area ($1,100 value)
- $220 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one extra-large area ($1,400 value)
- $799 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on one small area and one medium area (up to $2,500 value)
- Click here to view a list of valid treatment areas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Truex Bluex Spa & Salon
Truex Bluex's med spa promises the most lasting transformations. The spa's custom facials and medical-grade peels refresh complexions, while its lasers halt hair growth and erase unwanted tattoos. To encourage fat-cell reduction, technicians turn to a JuVaShape device that combines ultrasound with select radio frequencies to contour problem areas. Here in Wicker Park, the staff wields all four specialized hand-pieces to tighten skin on the face and body.
With its hair salon and string of manicure stations, Truex Bluex Spa & Salon is nothing less than a comprehensive beauty center—not to mention a common stop for brides before they hit the aisle. The salon's stylists hydrate strands with conditioners and hair masks before crafting looks that flatter their clients' complexions. Not to be outdone, the nail technicians sand away calluses with exfoliating microderm manicures.