What You Get
- $40 for $60 worth of New American dinner cuisine
- See the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Truffles Grille & Wine Bar
Though Truffles Grille & Wine Bar is tucked away in Milford, Massachusetts, the restaurant serves up bold cuisine that would fit in at a swank city bistro. That's thanks to executive chef Anna Wallach, who fashions local ingredients into dishes such as zesty spanish shrimp or filet mignon in truffled burgundy sauce. An award-winning wine list and decadent desserts complete the dining experience.
In the Press
- NECN awarded Truffles Grille & Wine Bar a Platinum Plate in 2014, describing Wallach's sumptuous menu as "exceptional" and "magical."
- OpenTable diners have decorated the spot with multiple awards, including Best Service and Notable Wine List.
- Wine Spectator bestowed its Award of Excellence on the restaurant for four consecutive years, according to TimeOut Boston.
Key Ingredients on the Menu
Chef Wallach is known for spotlighting local ingredients in her dishes. Here are a few highlights.
|Locally Harvested Oysters||Black Angus Filet Mignon||Golf of Maine Halibut|
|Chef Wallach shucks local shellfish and serves them with a classic mignonette. She also grills them with garlic butter, parmesan, and reggiano cheese.||Filet mignon is served in truffled burgundy sauce along with lyonnaise potatoes and a vegetable.||Halibut is pan-seared in a balsamic glaze and presented over a blend of tomatoes, garlic, basil, and squash.|