A professional fitness center offers a variety of classes including yoga, Pilates, barre, and more
About This Deal
- Overview of classes offered:
- Stretch & Restore: Yoga classes which help the participants improve their stamina and flexibility as well as balance the body, mind, and spirit
- Available yoga classes: power, flow, Vinyasa, Yin, aerial
- Burn & Condition: designed to improve strength and conditioning
- Available Burn & Condition classes: battle ropes & boxing, bootcamp & circuit training, cycling, kettlebells
- Tone & Sculpt: designed to tone and sculpt the muscles
- Available Tone&Sculpt classes: Pilates, barre, TRX
- View the class schedule
- Due to COVID-19 classes are held in online version
About TruFusion Eastern
TruFusion features a blend of yoga, cycle, Pilates, kettlebell, barre, bootcamp, boxing and other classes, allowing members to customize their experience based on their interests and fitness level.
Since its launch in Las Vegas in 2013, TruFusion has earned a reputation for having a great variety of classes, workshops and hot fusion workouts. With an emphasis on community, variety, and experiential satisfaction, TruFusion and its certified instructors offer up to 30 classes a day – 240 per week – in 65 different styles, all under one roof and at an affordable price.