Many people don’t know that the word curry actually means “sauce,” and not “gravy distilled from magma.” Expand your spice palate and your vocabulary with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for a vegetarian Indian meal for two (up to a $23.65 total value)
$24 for a vegetarian Indian meal for four (up to a $47.30 total value)<p>
- One order of naan per person (a $1.29 value each)
- One large order of rice per pair (a $4.49 value each)
- One large curry per pair (up to an $8.29 value each)
- One large order of dry vegetables per pair (up to an $8.29 value each)
- See the full menu here.<p>
Truly India Restaurant
The golden orange façade of Truly India Restaurant might be the first thing you see when you come down the block, but it's only a hint at what lies inside. There, amongst walls painted in the colors of the Indian flag and beneath the glow of glittering chandeliers, you'll find traditional vegetarian Indian dishes crafted in an open kitchen. The menu's fragrant curries and zesty raitas make tastebuds tingle with aromatic spices, not tiny electrical currents, and all the healthful recipes are made without added creams or frozen ingredients. On Sunday evenings, a buffet draws guests to dinner and a show—a different Bollywood film is screened each week.