Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a Friday night jazz experience for two (up to a $66 value)
- $49 for a Friday night jazz experience for four (up to a $132 value)
Each pair receives:
- Admission for two (up to a $30 value)
- Two cocktails (up to a $12 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
Extra $3 or $5 fee may apply for select talent and special events.
Trumpets Jazz Club & Restaurant
It didn't take long for Trumpets Jazz Club to build its reputation. In its early days—the club opened in 1988—they were already booking shows with greats such as Wynton Marsalis and Dave Valentin. Since taking over the club in 1999, musician Enrico Granafei has looked to uphold that standard, filling the calendar with everything from nationally touring acts such as the Jackie Allen Quintet to tribute shows. It's easy to grab both a show and dinner here, with a dining menu of elegant entrees such as grilled salmon and filet mignon. There's Sunday brunch too, which includes a mimosa and no extra charge for performances or for performing your own air trumpet.