Looking younger often requires standing next to something much older, such as a brontosaur femur or the future. Replace temporal wormholes with conventional mirrors with today's Groupon to Truth Beauty & Wellness Spa in Birmingham. Choose from the following options:
- For $62, you get a massage package for one (a $125 total value). The package includes:
- An aromatherapy massage
- A chakra-balancing session
- For $135, you get a couples massage package (a $270 total value). The package includes:
- An aromatherapy massage for two
- A chakra-balancing session for two
- For $32, you get a mani-pedi package (a $65 total value). The package includes:
- A classic manicure (a $20 value)
- A classic pedicure (a $45 value)
- For $79, you get a facial package (a $210 total value). The package includes:
- An organic European facial (a $100 value)
- An eyebrow-design treatment (a $35 value)
- A professional makeup lesson (a $75 value)
Truth Beauty & Wellness Spa refuels soul carriages with a wide range of dulcifying massages, holistic energy tune-ups, and vegan-friendly beauty services in a calming atmosphere flush with fronds and natural light. Repose solo or with a partner during the sweet-scented aromatherapy massage, enriched with thorough chakra balancing that incorporates mystic stones and one of seven types of teas. Quaffers can get centered with brews believed to enhance qualities such as vitality, communication, abundance, imagination, and not being thirsty anymore.
During the 90-minute mani-pedi, nails of every stripe are lacquered with all-natural, organic, and vegan products that beautify digit helmets eco-amicably. With the facial package, aestheticians treat skull cozies to custom masks and exfoliation treatments before whipping untamed follicles into shape with a plant-based, eyebrow-sculpting wax. The session ends with a professional makeup lesson that teaches effective mascara methods and ensures students aren't confusedly slathering blush directly on their bathroom mirrors.
Truth Beauty & Wellness Spa
Truth Beauty & Wellness Spa's green-minded staff of estheticians and therapists beckons passersby to escape the hustle and bustle of the outside world and mellow out to a menu of eco-friendly treatments powered by all-natural, organic products. Sips from chakra-balancing teas and wafts of aromatherapy scents drift achy physiques toward tranquility during the spa's tension-releasing massages, which include Swedish, hot-stone, and deep-tissue modalities. Rather than waiting for adult swim at the local tar pit, guests can shed unwanted bodily fuzz with hair-removal services using plant-based wax. Truth Beauty's manicurists adds aesthetic allure to natural backscratchers with a variety of vegan nail treatments that completely eschew animal byproducts.
2051 Villa Rd.
Birmingham, Michigan 48009