What You'll Get
- $7 for $10 worth of pan-Asian food
- Valid for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Monday–Sunday, 5 p.m.–5 a.m.
- Delivery radius: north to Montrose Avenue, south to 20th Street, west to Damen Avenue, and east to Lake Shore Drive
- Minimum order amount: $15
- Delivery fee: $3.50
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Tsang Pan Asian
Owner-chef Tai Tsang at The Original Tsang Pan Asian simmers and stir-fries a menu of original noodle and rice dishes to be noshed in his diminutive dining area or at home with carry-out or delivery. His mental recipe book is crammed with dishes from China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam, and his kitchen is equipped with fresh vegetables, meats, and dumplings harvested from the dumpling tree in his backyard. The restaurant's specialties include General Tsang crispy chicken, Genghis Khan beef, pad thai, and sesame chicken.