Choose Between Two Options
- C$25 for a burger package for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to C$41.80 value)
- C$50 for a burger package for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to C$83.60 value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Choice of burger: beef, bison, or grilled chicken
- Choice of side: soup, salad, fries, or garlic mashed potatoes
- One glass of domestic draught beer or house red or white wine
Tudor Rose is an English pub at heart. The bellies of its regulars are warmed by dishes such as shepherd's pie and beer-battered fish and chips, and it's clad in handsome dark wood and bronze lamps designed to make even liver and onions look radiant. But its take on tradition isn't limiting—the sprawling menu also includes thin-crust pizzas, home-style lasagna, and Mediterranean-style sandwiches with feta and tzatziki. For dessert, there's sticky toffee pudding and Canadian maple crisp. And, like any English pub worthy of the name, Tudor Rose completes meals with draft beers, mixed drinks, and wine.