All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 18, 2012
Reviewed April 16, 2012
Reviewed March 25, 2012
What You'll Get
Car troubles and speed bumps both come out of nowhere and slow you down, but only one can be fixed with a hijacked steamroller. Take a more well-rounded approach to car care with today’s Groupon.
$35 for a car-care package (a $94.90 total value)
- The package includes the following:
- Oil and filter change (a $24.95 value)
- Tire rotation (a $19.95 value)
- Wiper blade set (a $30 value)
- Nitrogen Inflation of four tires (a $20 value)
- Topping of essential fluids (included with oil change)
- Tire-pressure check (included with oil change)
- 25-point safety inspection (included with oil change)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Additional fee for cartridge filters, more than 5 quarts of oil, or specialty/synthetic oils required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tuffy Auto Service Center
The first Tuffy Auto Service Center touched down in Detroit in 1970. The shop flourished, and today it has extensions in 15 states. Its ASE-certified technicians tend to all manner of repairs and maintenance services, from basic tire rotations and oil changes to more complex tasks, such as getting all the gummy bears out of the cassette deck. Between visits, car owners can consult Tuffy's list of car-care tips, which includes advice on how to stay on top of seasonal musts and how to keep an ear out for early signs of trouble.