Massage therapists ease aches and soothe minds with custom massages for one or two people
What You'll Get
- Valid for new Osteo Tuina Inc customers only
- A tuina massage carries many purported benefits, including pain relief and improved joint flexibility.
- Partial dividers are used in Osteo Tuina Inc’s studio, which features an open floor plan lined with massage beds and cushioned mats; personal rooms are not available.
- Customers should wear loose comfortable clothing for the service.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
About Osteo Tuina Inc
Sunlight spills across rows of crisp white curtains, each knotted halfway up the fabric. These partial dividers fill Osteo Tuina Inc’s studio, which skips the private rooms in favor of an open floor plan lined with massage beds and cushioned mats. It is on these surfaces that trained therapists use the techniques of tuina, the ancient form of manual manipulation, to release stress, soothe aches, and improve circulation. Aside from designing custom massages and singing an alternate version of the Gilligan's Island theme song with the client's name in there somewhere, Osteo Tuina Inc’s staff personalizes each treatment regimen by mixing in acupuncture sessions, gua sha, and moxa.