All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for fair admission for two adults, valid Thursday and Friday ($18 value)
- $90 for fair admission for two adults and two children with four carnival wristbands, valid Thursday and Friday ($150 value)
- $40 for tickets to the Monster Truck Show on 9/18 for two adults and two children plus admissions ($68 value)
- $26 for tickets to the Monster Truck Show on 9/18 for two adults plus admissions ($44 value)
- $12 for fair admission for two adults, valid Saturday and Sunday ($18 value)
- $90 for fair admission for two adults and two children with four carnival wristbands, valid Saturday and Sunday ($150 value)
The fair runs from Wednesday, September 16, through Sunday, September 20. Click here to see the fair hours.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option and dates purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tulare County Fair
There's plenty of livestock to see at the Tulare County Fair, but some of them won't make it easy. Cowboys try to subdue bucking broncos and kids chase sheep in a mutton bustin' event, all as part of a rodeo to kick off the fair. Elsewhere on the grounds, more subdued animals welcome onlookers at 4-H and FFA exhibitions. What will 600 lbs of butter make? Buttercup, perhaps the most unique cow in town—in that she's a 600-pound butter sculpture merely shaped as a cow. During the fair, visitors can also watch tractor pulls, shriek with glee on carnival rides, and cheer on monster trucks as they mangle cars to the crowds' delight.