Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a handgun-safety class for one ($150 value)
- $95 for a handgun-safety class for two ($300 value)
- $13 for a non-member one-day range pass ($25 value)
Handgun-safety classes help teach students how to safely use a handgun, with half the time spent in the classroom and the other half spent on the range.
- Indoor shooting system
- 18 50-foot pistol lanes
- 6 25-yard high-powered rifle lanes
- Electronic target-retrieval systems
- More than 40 rental handguns and rifles
- "Try before you buy" program
At a Glance
Tulsa Firearms has been a part of the community since founder Riley Gilmore first opened its doors back in 1976. Since then, its staff of instructors and range officers have introduced countless men and women to target shooting. That continues today both on the range and inside the classroom, where the instructors teach private classes as well as group sessions in handguns and rifles.