Originally invented by bored henchmen looking to pass the time at Doctor Berserko’s secret Antarctic lair, hockey has since overtaken polo and unicycle jousting as America's pastime. Hop on the bandwagon with today’s Groupon: for $16, you get a premier-seating ticket ($30), including the facility fee ($2), to a Tulsa Oilers hockey game at the BOK Center (a combined value of $32). This Groupon grants fans access to the green seating section, which spans the length of the boards from goal line to goal line. For all available games, fans will pick up their tickets at will-call. Choose from the following games:
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Texas Brahmas, February 11, 2011 at 7:05 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Mississippi RiverKings, February 12, 2011 at 7:35 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Missouri Mavericks, February 15, 2011 at 7:05 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Evansville IceMen, February 18, 2011 at 7:35 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Rapid City Rush, March 1, 2011 at 7:05 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Dayton Gems, March 3, 2011 at 7:35 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Wichita Thunder, March 8, 2011 at 7:05 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Wichita Thunder, March 26, 2011, at 7:35 p.m.
- Tulsa Oilers vs. Allen Americans, March 27, 2011 at 4:05 p.m.
One of the Central Hockey League's four original re-birth teams, the Tulsa Oilers give fans of all ages and icy interests the chance to enjoy up-close, hard-hitting, and competitive action. As the Oilers attempt to strike goals against their venerable on-ice opponents, crowds can feel free to prove their rooting roots through rolling wave motions and sincere, heartfelt heckling. Because the squad is a double-A affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, the roster contains a cool, calm, and promising group of NHL prospects, some of whom are a few slap shots away from moving up the ranks. See these stick wielders in action and, if desired, bring along a youngster or seasoned veteran in need of a fresh, in-person perspective of hockey-jock knowledge.
200 S Denver Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103Get Directions