Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a three-course Indian dinner for two (up to $62.80 total value)
- $65 for a three-course Indian dinner for four (up to $125.60 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $24.95 value each)
- One dessert ($3.95 value)
Click to see the menu.
Tulsi Indian Restaurant
Tulsi Indian Restaurant takes its name from the holy basil plant—an herb celebrated in India for its healing properties and rich aroma. Intense, otherworldy flavors and scents permeate each dish, from tender chicken tikka marinated in paprika and yogurt, to lamb rogan josh cooked in a blend of freshly ground spices. Guests dine on South Asian delicacies of seafood, chicken, and lamb with fluffy naan and roti or feast from the extensive vegetarian selection, with dishes of roasted eggplant, veggie stews, and creamy paneer.