Experienced dentist applies Invisalign treatment onto client’s teeth in order to help them look even and healthy
What You'll Get
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- Total cost of service: full Invisalign price is around $6,600, or $3,200 after credit.
- About the practice: The state-of-the-art facility led by Dr. Downing, who attends multiple, post-graduate courses and lectures as well as uses the latest technologies and gadgets. The staff: Dr. Richard Downing, Dr. Alfred Osolin, Dr. Trisha Le, and Dr. Kamran Shemshaki.
- What’s included: comprehensive Invisalign, bleaching, and a set of post-treatment retainers.
- Total cost of the service: $6600
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. One set of post-treatment retainers is included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.