What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $41 for a women’s haircut, Moroccanoil conditioning treatment, and blowout ($85 value)
- $73 for the above salon package and single process color ($140 value)
- $104 for an organic keratin smoothing treatment ($250 value)
- $27 for a men’s haircut, wash, scalp massage, and Moroccanoil conditioning treatment ($50 value)
- $415 for a full head of the salon’s highest-quality 16-inch hair extensions applied with the salon’s newest technique ($800 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New clients only. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). For Option 3, additional costs may apply for extra thick or extra long hair to cover product. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tundella & Co.
Tundella & Co.'s owners, Margarita Gazaryan (Russian-born of Armenian descent) and Gustavo Tundela (from Brazil), seemed destined to end up in the beauty industry. Raised by grandparents who were both hairdressers, Margarita fell in love with the industry early on, whereas Gustavo honed his skills and ability to dry hair by spinning a chair really fast as a fashion model. Today, the duo and their team, including several international stylists, continues to hone avant-garde styling techniques, and Gustavo works as an educator and platform artist for Hotheads Hair Extensions and Natura Keratin, which improves hair nutrition while promoting hair growth. This experience ensures customers, including local celebrities, can rest easy while getting pampered with a variety of hair services and hair-removal and skin-pampering treatments.