Having unkempt hair can make you appear disoriented and unhinged during job interviews, first dates, and shouting matches with the neighbor's bush. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for a haircut, shampoo, Moroccanoil treatment, scalp massage, and style (up to a $130 value)
- $79 for the above option and partial highlights (up to a $205 value)
- $125 for an organic keratin treatment (up to a $300 value)
- $400 for a full head of human-hair extensions up to 16 inches long (up to an $800 value)
- $500 for a full head of human-hair extensions up to 20 inches long (up to a $1,000 value)
Tundella & Co.
Tundella & Co.'s owners, Margarita Gazaryan (Russian-born of Armenian descent) and Gustavo Tundela (from Brazil), seemed destined to end up in the beauty industry. Raised by grandparents who were both hairdressers, Margarita fell in love with the industry early on, whereas Gustavo honed his skills and ability to dry hair by spinning a chair really fast as a fashion model. Today, the duo and their team, including several international stylists, continues to hone avant-garde styling techniques, and Gustavo works as an educator and platform artist for Hotheads Hair Extensions and Natura Keratin, which improves hair nutrition while promoting hair growth. This experience ensures customers, including local celebrities, can rest easy while getting pampered with a variety of hair services and hair-removal and skin-pampering treatments.