All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 27, 2013
March 26, 2013
March 3, 2013
What You'll Get
Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savor flavors without borders with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for an international fusion dinner for two (up to an $84 value)
- $75 for an international fusion dinner for four (up to a $168 value)
- $105 for an international fusion dinner for six (up to a $252 value)<p>
Each fusion meal consists of the following per pair:
- Two entrees such as honey-soy-barbecue pork tenderloin or mahi-mahi with roasted plantains (up to a $38 value each)
- One dessert such as fried strawberries or warm cheesecake brownies with ice cream (up to an $8 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tundra Las Olas
While it may seem like a contradiction in terms, the Miami Herald dubbed Tundra Las Olas the "latest hot spot" for its arctic-themed decor, with an "impressive…eclectic menu by chef Bryan Lamblin." Small cold plates include the tundra shellfish, made with crab claws, white prawns, and Willapa Bay oysters arranged on a plate made of ice, echoing the sculptures scattered around the room and lengthening the lives of visiting snowmen. Hot plates feature stuffed prawns and Kobe-style beef meatballs, and entrees fuse sea-bound or land-locked fare with European or Asian seasonings, such as lobster sauce, jalapeño béarnaise, or plantain butter.
The cool, glossy tile behind the bar mirrors chandeliers shaped as if they were formed from ice. Icy blue lighting makes specialty drinks glow, while white and silver art carry the arctic theme throughout the space.