Professional technician helps to eradicate pests in the interior and exterior of the customer’s house
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: wasps, ants, earwigs, Chinese Elm bugs, spiders, roaches; basically anything with 6-8 legs
- Service area: 50 miles of zip code 84058
- Number of visits: one
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for termites and bedbugs. Appointment required. Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 84058. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Turbo Pest Control
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Premium Service Includes: Interior baseboard treatment, 8 foot exterior foundation bug barrier (2-3 feet up and 5-6 feet out) and all vegetation within the barrier, entry points treatment, web and nest removal, and garage or carport treatment. We target wasps, ants, earwigs, Chinese Elm bugs, spiders, roaches; basically anything with 4-8 legs that you DON'T want in or around your home. *Pest Control will help increase property value by protecting your investment!*
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I grew up in the deep south, and learned a thing or two about pest control and Integrated Pest Management - which is not only how to eliminate pests but also how to integrate landscaping, water features and the environment to provide safe, effective pest control.
What do you love most about your job? I love the outdoors and believe every pest has it's place..... I don't want my customers to hate all pest - So we do our best to eliminate them from our living spaces. There is a whole wide world out there for them!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? We work hard to get and keep our customers so we treat them like friends. Friends don't let friends get bit!