- $20 Worth of Food for Two or More
- $40 Worth of Food for Four or More
See the menu.
Turkish Kabob House
The cooks at Turkish Kabob House prepare wraps, kabobs, and plates of flavorful, aromatic cuisine from the restaurant's namesake country. Find out about the menu below:
- Appetizer to try: cacik—chopped cucumbers blended with garlic, dill, and yogurt
- Entrée to try: chicken gyros with rice, tomato, and hot peppers
- Vegetarian entrée to try: the vegetable casserole with eggplant, zucchini, and potato in a light tomato sauce