Choose from Four Options
$44 for dinner for two, redeemable any day ($73.65 total value)
$39 for dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($73.65 total value)
- Two salads or appetizers (up to $7.95 each)
- Two entrees (up to $19.95 value each)
- Two sides (up to $5.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $5.95 value)
$85 for dinner for four, redeemable any day ($147.30 total value)
$79 for dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($147.30 total value)
- Four salads or appetizers (up to $7.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $19.95 value each)
- Four sides (up to $5.95 value each)
- Two desserts to share (up to $5.95 value each)
See the menu.
Turkish Meze wants to transport its visitors away from the city—away from the jobs, the stress, the howling and screaming every time someone says the day's secret word—to the Mediterranean coast where an exquisite meal awaits. The hospitable nature of Turkish culture is evident here, especially in the food, which the chefs prepare by staying loyal to traditional cooking techniques. Their work produces a savory lineup of skewers, shanks, and kebabs, as well as specialty dishes such as chicken stuffed with rice, pistachios, peppers, and various other goodies that trick-or-treaters would love finding in their sacks on Halloween. The lavish flavors at Turkish Meze continue through dessert, with its bowls of almond pudding and flaky slices of baklava.